Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Evaluate Stage Website Product

In evaluate stage, you are expected to 
  • Carry out tests to evaluate the product/solution against the design specification
  • Evaluate the success of the product/solution in an objective manner based on testing, your own views and the views of the intended user.
  • Evaluate the impact of the product/solution on individuals and on society.
  • Explain how the product/solution could be improved.
Also evaluate your use of the design cycle. How was your overall performance at each stage of the design cycle? 

  • evaluate your performance at each stage of the design cycle 
  • suggest ways in which your performance could be improved.

Assessment Criteria
Levels
Task Specific Descriptor
0
The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors given below.
1-2
The student evaluates the product/solution or his or her own performance. The student makes some attempt to test the product/solution.
3-4
The student evaluates the product/solution and his or her own performance and suggests ways in which these could be improved. The student tests the product/solution to evaluate it against the design specification.
5-6
The student evaluates the success of the product/solution based on the results of testing, and the views of others. The student evaluates his or her own performance at each stage of the design cycle and includes improvements. The student provides an clear evaluation of the impact of the product/solution on life, society and/or the environment







Evaluate stage Checklist
o     I have included the feedback received from my testers /user in proper format.
o     I have analysed the results used in testing my product / solution.
o     I have included a detailed evaluation of my own performance at each stage of the design cycle by discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each stage.
o     I have included my observations on how each stage could have been improved.
o     I have included an explanation on the impact of my product on me, others and/or the society and environment.