Sunday, November 25, 2018

How do I decide Unit; Criterion C: Creating Solution

Follow the checklist below as you work on the creation of your solution


  • The Plan:
    • I have constructed a logical plan (a step-by-step procedure) for the creation of the solution.  (sufficient for peers to be able to follow)
    • I have stated the resources that will be needed.
    • I have completed a timeline / Gantt chart
  • The Creation Process:
    • I have demonstrated excellent technical skills when making the solution.
    • I have fully justified changes made to the chosen design and plan when making the solution.
  • Process Journal: 
                        I have maintained a process journal through the entire creation process.
      • I have explained the tools and techniques used in the process of creation.
      • I have included evidence in the creation phase that I have followed my time plan.
      • I have reflected any changes I made to my plan during the creation phase.
      • I have included screen shots and other photographic evidences of the key phases of creation.
      • I have kept notes in my process journal about how well I worked, problems encountered, and use of time - to be used in the evaluation.
  • The Final Project: I have presented the solution as a whole, either in electronic form, or through photographs of the solution from different angles, showing details.
  • Evaluate: I have evaluated and reflected on my performance in the this stage.
    • Challenges and successes
    • Areas of concerns
    • The strengths and weaknesses.
    • Observations on how this stage could have been improved.
    • General reflections 
Requirements for each strand 


By the end of year 4 you should be able to:



  • construct a series of logical steps to create the solution, using charts, diagrams and text that include aspects of quality control and quality assurance
  • construct a plan to create the solution that makes effective use of resources and time
  • construct a clear and concise plan that peers will be able to follow to create the solution

(ii) Demonstrate excellent technical skill when making the solution



At the end of year 4 you should be able to:



  • develop manipulative skills to effectively use a wide range of tools, techniques and equipment
  • use a wide range of tools and equipment proficiently to create high-quality solutions
  • ensure a safe working environment for themselves and others




By the end of year 4 you should be able to:
  • independently follow the plan to produce the solution, which functions as intended
  • manage time effectively to produce the solution to the deadline stated in the plan

 ( strand 2 and 3. At-least 6 Pages)

(iv) Fully justify changes made to the chosen design and plan when making the solution

By the end of year 4 you should be able to: Pages 2 or 3 pages


  • justify, through the use of drawings/diagrams, any changes made to the design while making the solution and how they affected the plan

3 comments:

Authorised Owner said...

@admin

Our dental team is committed to excellent oral health for our patients. We offer comprehensive dental care and brilliant cosmetic dentistry to EAST HARTFORD and the surrounding areas.

Regards,
Dentist In East Hartford, CT

Authorised Owner said...

@admin

These are the values that we hold central to our practice. We create beautiful smiles as we focus on the overall health of your mouth. We encourage you to call or email us with any questions or concerns that you have so that we can better serve you.

Regards,
Dentist In unionville, CT


Authorised Owner said...

@admin

We provide all the requirements around the patients to give friendly involvement with divine and relaxed circumstances. Book an appointment and visit our clinic for our effective doctor’s experiences

Regards,
Dentist In Dracut, MA